Here’s a selection of some of the published books and magazines I’ve worked on. It can take a long time for a book to be published, and many of those I’ve been involved in are currently undergoing that process. The editing work I do mostly takes place at an early stage, and subsequent changes may be introduced before publication.
There’s nothing like reading about other people’s experiences, so don’t just take my word for it; see what my clients have to say about working with me on my Testimonials page.
- independent authors (many of whom are repeat clients)
- Betterwrite Literary Consultants
- abcMallorca – luxury lifestyle magazine
- CUVÉE – wine magazine
- A Home in Mallorca – property magazine
- Professional Proofreading Services
I work in a range of genres, especially thrillers, mystery and suspense, trip fiction and holiday noir.
I specialise in travel, memoir, food and drink, music, and sailing, and have also worked on magazines and guidebooks.